Assessor Training Direct delivers fast-track Assessor courses and specialises in the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (formerly the A1). The training courses are ideal for busy people and companies who need to be qualified and productive, fast. We are very hard to beat in terms of quality and flexibility of training and we ensure you get qualified fast and without fuss!
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you have. Whatever your occupation and wherever you are based, our friendly team will be happy to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Assessor Training Direct offers the full range of Assessor qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Work & Training Environments)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (Work only)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (Training only)
- Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles and Practice (Theory only)
We recommend the Level 3 Assessor Certificate (as opposed to the L3 Awards) for maximum employment flexibility. Visit here for more on the different Assessor Qualifications including which one is right for you.
To get qualified as an Assessor, you will need to attend a 1 day training course, complete 4 practical assessments and compile evidence for a Portfolio – all with our personal support. The training day is delivered via:
1. IN-HOUSE COURSES – We can deliver the training for one or more trainees at a time and place of your convenience anywhere in the United Kingdom. We come to you! Ideal for companies with a group of staff requiring qualification. The L3 Certificate for a group of 4 people costs £495+VATpp.
2. SCHEDULED COURSES – We offer scheduled courses leading to the L3 Assessor Certificate in key locations across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh and Southampton. The courses cost £545+VATpp.
3. ONLINE COURSES – We can also deliver training online, via Email and integrated Skype sessions, for all the Assessor qualifications. Prices start at £175+VATpp for the Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles & Practice.
There are no course entry or qualification requirements. We do, however, recommend that the online training route is best-suited to people with some experience of assessment.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
You are assessed on the basis of your Portfolio and your certificate is awarded by SfJ Awards, a nationally-recognised Awarding Body for both the Assessor and IQA qualifications.
If getting qualified is a priority for you, it is possible to be certificated 3 weeks after you’ve completed the 1 day training course.
I GOT MY CERTIFICATE!
Congratulations to Gemma Askey (Early Years) on her L3 Assessor Certificate! Oct ’17
IN-HOUSE COURSES – We come to you!
|COURSE||1 TRAINEE||2 TRAINEES||3 TRAINEES||4 TRAINEES|
|LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT||£645+VATpp||£595+VATpp||£545+VATpp||£495+VATpp|
|LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING COMPETENCE IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT||£495+VATpp
|LEVEL 3 AWARD IN ASSESSING VOCATIONALLY RELATED ACHIEVEMENT||£495+VATpp
SCHEDULED COURSES – At key locations throughout the UK
|L3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT||1 DAY||£545+VATpp|
For dates & locations for 2017, please visit All Scheduled Courses or select a location: Birmingham, London, Manchester, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Exeter, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Norwich, Plymouth, Southampton.
ONLINE COURSES – Flexible training: at home, work or on-the-road.
|LEVEL 3 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE||VIA EMAIL AND INTEGRATED SKYPE CALLS. THEORY-ONLY QUALIFICATION.||£175+VATpp|
|LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT||VIA EMAIL AND INTEGRATED SKYPE CALLS. FOR MORE EXPERIENCED ASSESSORS.||£495+VATpp|
PAYMENT & INSTALMENT OPTIONS
Payments may be made in 2 instalments with a 50% deposit to get started. The deposit should be paid at the time of booking with the second payment due after 3 months. If you complete inside 3 months, your final payment is due after Portfolio completion and prior to sending out your Certificate.
Prices include: Pre-course preparation and materials, training, trainer travel, Awarding Body (SfJ Awards) registration fee, Centre admin fee, portfolio, personal ongoing support & guidance through to qualification, and certification.