Assessor Training Direct offers fast-track Assessor & IQA courses and specialises in the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (formerly the A1) and the Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (formerly the V1).
The training courses are ideal for busy people and companies who need to be qualified and productive, fast. We are very hard to beat in terms of quality and flexibility of training to ensure you get qualified fast and without fuss!
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you have. Whatever your occupation and wherever you are based, our friendly team will be happy to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
ASSESSOR & IQA COURSES
Assessor Training Direct offers the full range of Assessor and IQA qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles and Practice
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
For Assessors, we recommend the Level 3 Assessor Certificate (as opposed to the L3 Awards) for maximum employment flexibility. Visit here for more on the different Assessor Qualifications and which one is right for you.
For Internal Quality Assurers, ATDirect specialises in delivering the Level 4 Award for practitioners. We can also deliver the full 3-Unit Level 4 IQA ‘Certificate’ for individuals who are in a position to demonstrate their competence as a Lead or Deputy Lead IQA – please contact us to discuss your requirements. For more on the IQA Qualifications visit here.
You will need to attend a 1 day training course, plus self-completion with personal guidance, to get qualified as an Assessor or IQA:
1. IN-HOUSE COURSES – We can deliver the Assessor and IQA qualifications for one or more trainees at a time and place of your convenience anywhere in the United Kingdom. We come to you! Ideal for companies looking to get a group of staff qualified quickly. For prices and group discounts, please visit our In-House Courses page.
2. SCHEDULED COURSES – We offer scheduled courses leading to the Level 3 Assessor Certificate in key locations across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol and Southampton. For prices and course dates, please visit our Scheduled Courses page.
3. ONLINE COURSES – We can also deliver training online, via Email and integrated Skype sessions, for all qualifications, including the Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles and Practice, the Level 3 Assessor Certificate and the Level 4 IQA Award. For prices, please visit our Online Courses page.
Once you have completed your 1 day training course, you will need to complete some practical assessments and gather evidence of competence in a Portfolio which you then submit to us.
There are no course pre-requisites and no qualification requirements. We do, however, recommend that the online training route is best-suited to people with some experience.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
You are assessed on the basis of your Portfolio.
Your certificate is awarded by SfJ Awards, a nationally-recognised Awarding Body for the Assessor and IQA qualifications.
If getting qualified is a priority for you, it is possible to be certificated 3 weeks after you have attended the 1 day training course.
Course costs start from £175+VAT PP for the Level 3 Award in Understanding Principles & Practice (Online provision). The Level 3 Assessor Certificate costs from £495+VAT PP and the Level 4 IQA Award from £595+VAT PP.
Course costs are inclusive of 1 day training course, registration and certification fees, all course materials and support.
Visit here for a full Course Price List.