Assessor Training Direct delivers fast-track IQA courses including the Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (formerly the V1).
The training courses are ideal for busy people and companies who need to be qualified and productive, fast. We travel to you and deliver in-house, often at very short notice, at a time and place to suit or you can opt to train online at a pace driven by your own needs. We are very hard to beat in terms of quality and flexibility of training and are committed to getting you qualified fast and without fuss!
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you have. Whatever your occupation and wherever you are based, our friendly team will be happy to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.
Assessor Training Direct offers the full range of IQA qualifications:
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (Theory only)
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (For Practitioners)
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (For Lead IQAs)
For more on the IQA Qualifications, including which qualification is right for you and the unit composition of the qualifications, visit here.
To get qualified as an IQA, you will need to attend a 1 day training course, complete 4 practical observations and compile evidence for a Portfolio – all with our personal support. The training day is delivered via:
1. IN-HOUSE COURSES – We can deliver the training for one or more trainees at a time and place of your convenience anywhere in the United Kingdom. We come to you! For prices, including group discounts, see table below.
2. ONLINE COURSES – We can also deliver training online, via Email and integrated Skype sessions for all the IQA qualifications. For prices, see table below.
3. SCHEDULED COURSES – We offer scheduled courses leading to the L4 IQA Award in key locations across the UK. Next courses are 20 Feb & 26 Apr in London, 7 Mar in Manchester and 14 Mar in Birmingham. Cost is £695+VAT pp.
There are no course entry or qualification requirements. We do, however, recommend that the online training route is best-suited to people with some experience of the internal quality assurance process.
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
You are assessed on the basis of your Portfolio and your certificate is awarded by SfJ Awards, a nationally-recognised Awarding Body for both the Assessor and IQA qualifications.
If getting qualified is a priority for you, it is possible to be certificated 3 weeks after you’ve completed the 1 day training course.
|TYPE||COURSE||WHO?||1 TRAINEE||2 TRAINEES||3 TRAINEES||4 TRAINEES|
|IN-HOUSE||L4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES & PRACTICE||FOR PRACTIT'NERS (2 UNITS)||£695 +VATpp
||£695 +VATpp||£645 +VATpp||£595 +VATpp|
|IN-HOUSE||L4 CERTIFICATE IN LEADING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES & PRACTICE||FOR LEAD IQAs
(3 UNITS)||£795 +VATpp
|ONLINE||L4 AWARD IN UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES & PRACTICE||THEORY ONLY
(1 UNIT)||£195 +VATpp||-||-||-|
|ONLINE||L4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES & PRACTICE||FOR PRACTIT'NERS (2 UNITS)||£695 +VATpp||-||-||-|
|SCHEDULED||L4 AWARD IN THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES & PRACTICE||FOR PRACTIT'NERS (2 UNITS)||£695 +VATpp|
PAYMENT & INSTALMENT OPTIONS
Payments may be made in 2 instalments with a 60% deposit to get started. The deposit should be paid at the time of booking with the second payment due after 3 months. If you complete inside 3 months, your final payment is due after Portfolio completion and prior to sending out your Certificate.
Prices include: Pre-course preparation and materials, training, Awarding Body (SfJ Awards) registration fee, Centre admin fee, portfolio, personal ongoing support & guidance through to qualification, and certification.