Applicants will need to:
- be occupationally competent within any health and social care environment. For assessing Level 5, applicants need to have appropriate experience and occupational competence in a managerial role.
- have, or be working towards their Level 3 Trainer and Level 3 Assessor qualification. For rapid attainment of these qualifications, contact ATDirect on 0800 246 5574.
Qualifications to be assessed will include accredited level 2, 3, and 5 Apprenticeships and AEB short courses in Health and Social Care. You will be using a variety of teaching and assessing techniques to ensure that the highest standards of bespoke learning is offered. Through the work you do, you will not only be making a difference in the lives of learners, but also increasing standards and reputation of the Industry.
This list is not exhaustive, and you are expected to undertake any reasonable activity suited to your qualifications and experience.
- Offering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Ensuring compliance with ESFA funding rules by recording monthly in-learning evidence and recording Off the Job Training Hours (using an ePortfolio system)
- Supporting learners with our online delivery model
- Completing teaching and learning visits remotely every 4-6 weeks depending on the qualification and the needs of the learner
- Liaising with our dedicated Functional skills team to support timely completions of English and Maths
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
- Liaising regularly with your line manager and quality assurance team
- Working closely with the Head of Health & Social care ensure development /improvement of teaching material.
Note: An offer of employment and start date remains conditional on the receipt of satisfactory DBS check outcomes and 2 verified written references.
£26,000.00 – £32,000.00 per year
Work from home
Monday to Friday